Skip to main content

I am afraid

I feel nervous about everything all the time.
It’s hard for me to relax in the moments I am supposed to relax because the awareness of all the things I have to be nervous about is like a lightning crack in the way that it is impossible to pay attention to any other thing. In the way it fills up a room.
There is a vulgarity to all this nervousness, and I’m nervous about that too, because it represents a specific and objective kind of failure — a metric that lays bare the way I am not as I should be.
I hold my breath when someone throws shades on me. I wanted to crawl into a deep, dark space inside myself and die like a stray cat you find under your porch weeks later and only because it has started to smell.
I feel like I have fallen asleep on the train and woken up somewhere strange, where I don’t know the customs. I am a foreigner and all I can do is marvel at this breathtaking difference in the gravity we feel about a story about a woman who isn’t me — whether it is light-hearted or whether it carries with it a kind of rot.
I want to be claustrophobic and suffocated and have all the parts of them inside of parts of me and I also want to run away and be clean of them and have so many things exist between us that we never have to touch again.
I wonder if they even likes me or if I am just this rag doll arranges in the way they wants me to be arranged.
Becoming human like me impulse that lives inside me and every girl, I think, where I want to wear baggy clothes and let my hair fall in my eyes so no one can see me and walk this earth like I am unseen and anonymous and then maybe no one would hurt me. And if someone notices me they will pity me because I am a small girl who is doing her best to claw at this life, to simply take hold of something and not be swallowed up. I want to be away from life while also being alive. I want to disappear so that I can survive but I want to survive while my nose catching fresh air with out any other things.
I want to be a ghost so that I can haunt people but people can’t haunt me.
I don’t want to think the worst things about humans like this.
I just don’t know how to not be so hopeful that I am playing pretend or so insecure that I am clinging like an octopus to whatever happens to touch me.
I am afraid to swim with people, I am afraid I might cause them to drown. I am afraid they might drown me. I am afraid they might be indifferent to my drowning. I am afraid because drowning is for people who can’t swim and I should know better than that.
I am afraid of so many things.
I am afraid not finding my own person.
I am afraid.

I am afraid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clash

Karena terlalu sering bersama, bertatap muka, bersentuhan fisik dan berbicara langsung, Maka pada saat berjauhan, penghargaan yang dirasakan tidak sama lagi seperti pertama hubungan dijalin. Just because you saw your significant other almost everyday, that doesn’t mean she/he did’nt need your attention when you two are in a different place. Sometimes humans are like that. They didn’t appreciate their significant other, simply because they think their significant other will always understand about their point of view. Love is all about two things: loyalty, and maintaining every aspect of relationship–like communication and attention. When you did not loyal, love ends. When you did not maintain, love dies. 

Solo travelling before I die: Unlocked✨

Just like Robin S. Sharma said, “As you move outside of your comfort zone, what was once the unknown and frightening becomes your new normal.“ Solo travelling made my self quality increased, especially about panic management and how to stick with your own schedule. It made my perception and perspectives goes wider and broader, because I met so many people from around the world with their own stories, and somehow their stories inspired me and it gave some new ideas, insights and goals for myself. Plus I slept at hostel with six bunkbeds— like literally my roommates changed every single day. You will know your nation’s disadvantages and at the same you’ll know why your country is where you belong. You will have so many great stories to be shared with your beloved family and friends. Because I was traveling alone I realized that I have such a strong mental when it comes to facing pressures (mostly because of my own stupidity 😂 ). I gave myself five stars for my panic management BE...

YO

I think this is the right time for me to start writing again. There are lots of thing happened and I am overwhelmed and I forgot that I have a blog.... *said by someone who left her blog for a whole year* WHERE THE HELL IS MY PASSION TO WRITE??? I used to write everything. Where is it now? Where is the passion? Is it because I AM getting older? Lots of people who has gotten older leaving their dreams or their passion AND HAVE I BECOMING ONE OF THEM? Ok I am exagerrating. But seriously guys I do really want to write everyday now lol. Lets see if I can commit like a wise adult.