Skip to main content

A Conversation

He asked, "Are you happy being with me?"
I said, "Yes."
"How about you? Are you happy with me?"
He said, "Yes, dear, I am happy with you. I love you so much."

I asked him, "Why?"
And then, starring at my ceiling, he said, "Why is there always a reason? I mean, you are better. You're not selfish. You're beautiful. You have a great characters and attitude. I am comfortable with you. We clicked. I just want to be with you for the rest of my life."

Me, smiling out of joy, "I love you too."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clash

Karena terlalu sering bersama, bertatap muka, bersentuhan fisik dan berbicara langsung, Maka pada saat berjauhan, penghargaan yang dirasakan tidak sama lagi seperti pertama hubungan dijalin. Just because you saw your significant other almost everyday, that doesn’t mean she/he did’nt need your attention when you two are in a different place. Sometimes humans are like that. They didn’t appreciate their significant other, simply because they think their significant other will always understand about their point of view. Love is all about two things: loyalty, and maintaining every aspect of relationship–like communication and attention. When you did not loyal, love ends. When you did not maintain, love dies. 

Solo travelling before I die: Unlocked✨

Just like Robin S. Sharma said, “As you move outside of your comfort zone, what was once the unknown and frightening becomes your new normal.“ Solo travelling made my self quality increased, especially about panic management and how to stick with your own schedule. It made my perception and perspectives goes wider and broader, because I met so many people from around the world with their own stories, and somehow their stories inspired me and it gave some new ideas, insights and goals for myself. Plus I slept at hostel with six bunkbeds— like literally my roommates changed every single day. You will know your nation’s disadvantages and at the same you’ll know why your country is where you belong. You will have so many great stories to be shared with your beloved family and friends. Because I was traveling alone I realized that I have such a strong mental when it comes to facing pressures (mostly because of my own stupidity 😂 ). I gave myself five stars for my panic management BE...

YO

I think this is the right time for me to start writing again. There are lots of thing happened and I am overwhelmed and I forgot that I have a blog.... *said by someone who left her blog for a whole year* WHERE THE HELL IS MY PASSION TO WRITE??? I used to write everything. Where is it now? Where is the passion? Is it because I AM getting older? Lots of people who has gotten older leaving their dreams or their passion AND HAVE I BECOMING ONE OF THEM? Ok I am exagerrating. But seriously guys I do really want to write everyday now lol. Lets see if I can commit like a wise adult.